Tuesday, June 21, 2005

It's 1:15 am and I can't sleep. I had a nap earlier this evening because I felt sleepy and heavy and then I woke up. I've been surfing around and not working on this proposal that is still hanging over my head.

I wish I felt tired. I feel like an insomniac.

I also wanted to thank you all for coming and lurking and posting and sending me prayers and good thoughts. It helps to make this seem less of a lonely time. I wish it was because we were all celebrating instead of worrying over this non-event.

Today I kept thinking of this song by Sarah McLachlan,"Out of the Shadows". It's from her first album. It's a pretty song but a bit moody. Reading the lyrics they hover around what I'm feeling, but I'm not going to let myself be depressed. Well okay a little. But not in a big self-indulgent way. Just a measured amount.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann,

Good luck at your ultrasound today. I will be thinking of you and have been the whole week. strength and prayers for you. Hopefully we will be pregnant soon enough.

Hugs Carin

Anna H. said...

I'm thinking of you today.

Sending love your way,

xxoo