Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Bloated as anything

Have you ever had a cycle where you went from feeling normal, almost skinny before ovulation and then felt like you gained 10 pounds after ovulation? It's been driving me nuts and I thought to myself, surely I've not been eating that much. Even my underwear hasn't been fitting right for the past 10 days.

This morning I have my consult with my ob/gyn to discuss my care plan for my next pregnancy. I figured that to rule it out, I would test this morning before my appointment to see if anything was there. I wasn't that optimistic. I took the test and it was blank, and waited and it was blank. So I stuck it in my drawer and then after a couple of minutes I checked again. And sure enough there was the faintest line coming up. I sort of felt like something must be going on for all that bloating.

So here you go, my third BFP, without any enhancement:





So, that's three for three of getting pg around this time of year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I noticed in an earlier post you mentioned contacting Pacific NW Seattle Mommies To Be. So don't forget to add them to the list of great people to surround yourself with. Also, weren't you thinking of having family around to make the next few weeks easier? Thinking & praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I just found out that I'm pg. I had a ab myo feb8 06. I was feeling just like you like I gained 10 pounds. I'll pray for you and your little one. We are very excited we had a terrible year. I was pg and lost her at 17 weeks due to my fibroids. I am hoping that new ones don't grow and interfere again! I am 35 and I will be 36 when this little one is born.
Good luck,
deb
toolmonger1@msn.com

Rhea said...

Congratulations! I love reading your blog and I have learned so much. I hope that this is a sticky one and that all is well.

katyc67 said...

Hi-
I know I am late to the party here, but I just came across your blog today as I am researching the necessity of c-section after myomectomy. I had a myo in September 2007 and became pregnant via IVF in December 2007. I am due in August and told that I must have a c-section delivery. I'm wondering if you ended up having c-sections with your delivery(ies?) or if you tried to go for vaginal birth. Not sure if you'll even see this! Thanks.
Katy

Anonymous said...

Like katyc67, I just came across your blog. Abd myomectomy in Dec 2006. Now pregnant and due in February. I only recently learned that vaginal birth was even a possibility after a myomectomy, as all my docs until now have said 'we strongly recommend c-section' or 'women who have this surgery deliver by c-section'. So now I'm trying to learn more about my options. I'm curious to hear what you decided.

The Rebound Girl said...

I am heavily researching my options for VBAAM (vaginal birth after myomectom).


It is hard to find information, but I am committed to seeking it out!

Please visit my blog for more information.