Friday, July 02, 2004

I had a transvaginal u/s, the 5th one I've had in the past couple years. The sac was well defined, in the fibroid you can see tissue details. My period is like clockwork and I've never missed a period since I started menstruating in 1984. I also was charting and my CF was really clear as to when ovulation was, I either ovulated on May 23 or 24.

I really don't think there is anything growing inside of me beside the sac. The doctor even said, with someone who is so clear on the dates (and I have been charting since April 02) there should be a well sized embryo with a heartbeat at this point. I just don't see how it could have been missed although I have heard of doctors missing women's small fibroid on u/s as well. I do have a follow-up u/s scheduled for next wednesday since the doctor said they don't dx blighted ovum with just one u/s.

No comments: