Friday, July 02, 2004

I emailed my acupuncturist and he said it was best to work with my RE on this part. I'm hoping that my body won't be stubborn and that stopping my progesterone suppositories will help to end things naturally. I had felt a shift in my hormones this week anyway, perhaps if I am lucky it was a reduction in HCG production.

I did find this link with information from midwives on ways to medically complete a "missed abortion".

Completing A Miscarriage
http://www.gentlebirth.org/archives/miscrg.html#Completing

Here's someone's reading list from Amazon.com on herbal abortions -- no I don't think I'll be going that route, I found some other links that talks about how toxic it is for the mother.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/listmania/list-browse/-/3HF72ORQ4LT0R/104-7136724-1655966

That term "missed abortion" doesn't bother me as much as "miscarriage" (or as much I expected it would) since my mother had three miscarriages before she had us three kids and besides to me, right now, that term "miscarriage" sounds like I did something wrong and I don't think I did.

It is not even 5am yet and here I am awake again to the reality. When I woke up I had my left hand laid across my uterus. I guess this is even bothering me in my sleep.

No comments: