Thursday, July 01, 2004

Today I feel totally icky and beside myself. I just feel restless and ill and weepy and nauseous all at once. I leave in a few minutes for my u/s and check up with my RE.

I don't have a scale at home so I don't know what my weight change would be. I feel bigger but who knows.

One of the foods that makes me really nauseous is the smell of rice, you know that corny-like smell it sometimes can have in asian restaurants. Someone brought some into the office before I left for lunch and I was about to... I don't know what would have happened but I did feel ill so I left for lunch.

I had two perfect peaches this morning that were heaven. I was craving them so it was especially nice. What are your favorite fruits right now?

I'll post after my u/s a little later.

No comments: