Monday, June 21, 2004

My MIL was in town this weekend and I wasn't online that much. We've also been having amazingly nice summer weather here and I've been trying to take advantage of it -- in between taking naps. I love weekends because I can rest in the afternoon. I'm thinking of working afternoons at home when I can to help manage the fatigue. I think it is the thyroid going overtime and keeping my temps high that is taking a lot of extra energy.

I don't temp religiously so I'm not doing so now either. I figure that I'll keep eating whole foods, taking my vitamins, drink lots of water, and supplement progesterone. Aside from keeping down my stress level I figure that the baby will either stay or go based on genetics and I've done all I and anyone else can do.

I'm surprised at how much "fluff" I've got around my middle already. Another woman I know who is about 30+ weeks along right now told me that she put on most of her weight in the first 10 weeks and is now at the lower end of her weight gain category. I shouldn't worry and I know I shouldn't cut back or diet. I've always been thin and this is a bit of a difficult adjustment.

I've got to go eat something before I feel yucky.

No comments: