Monday, June 21, 2004

Since it is on my mind I thought I would point out that the every other day plan didn't seem to work for us. I have lots of EW normally so we decided to take advantage and load up ahead of time by BD'ing (baby dancing) every day and sometimes twice a day. Hard to keep that pace up and yes, it can be sore but no it didn't dry me out as that web link indicated. Instead what it did was get us pg.

Doctors told us that we had a really small chance of conceiving on our own and that we would need some major interventions (abdominal surgery to remove my fibroid and then IVF with ICSI -- where they inject the sperm). We instead worked with natural healthcare providers -- naturopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors to improve our health and balance. We also consulted with 3 REs and 2 Ob/Gyns and my partner has a UR as well since he had a reversal.

I'm amazed that we were able to conceive but based on our experience I would say throw in a few tries with as much BD as you can bear plus vitamins.

No comments: