Monday, June 21, 2004

Wow, I'm feeling fortunate compared to some of the other pregnant women I know who are experiencing bad nausea and vomiting. I did remember reading about someone who was so sick through her pg that all she could eat were frozen blueberries.

I just have to eat when I get hungry or else this car sick feeling starts creeping up. If I eat there isn't any problem. I also wake up in the morning and my breasts kill, I have to hold them on the way to the bathroom to stop them from moving and I'm only normally between a B and a C cup. I think I'm pushing the C-cup now.

Today work was stressful with a couple of clients and I was having a hard time holding it together. I either wanted to cry or I was having to hold back grouchiness -- not good for consulting. I felt depressed and anxious. When I came home I took the dog for a walk to wind down.

So it seems like many women are confused by the difference in counting -- either from ovulation or from LMP. I don't care what any doctor says, I know when I ovulated and they aren't going to shift any dates for me. 26 cycles of charting tells me more than they can by my LMP.

I still wonder too about being able to keep the baby. My mother had 3 miscarriages before she had my older brother. She is allergic to iodine and has thyroid trouble so that's the likely cause and I don't have any thyroid trouble. I don't think God (sorry to anyone who isn't religious) would let anything happen to this baby though, I really feel as though God finally decided that it was time for us as strange as that might seem.

No comments: