Thursday, June 24, 2004

I've been feeling hungry and blech all week. Eating doesn't help the blech feeling much but not eating makes it worse so I'm going to keep nibbling. My breasts are less sore than over the weekend thank goodness. I'm such a total space cadet though. I forgot about two appointments this week (although you can be sure that I wouldn't miss a doctor’s appointment).

I wondered as well about what late implantation might mean. I guess the embryo had less fuel to burn. Progesterone increases the amount of glycogen, a type of sugar and fuel for growth, in the endometrium so that's why it might help the heartbeat.

Don't you all think it is weird how obsessed they are with how far along we are. What's a few days? Aside from clear health problems (which I don't have so far) I guess I feel like my body is going to do the best it can. Blood tests and the like aren't going to make this go more smoothly. Do you think you will have amniocentesis?

No comments: