Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm melting

I don't know why I thought of that, it's like that saying "I'm not sugar, I won't melt" but today I do feel like I will melt. So am I sugar? Remember that scene in the movie Amelie when the guy she has a crush on comes into the cafe where she works and she doesn't say anything and then she dissolves and crashes into the floor as a pile of water. That's me too.

So my beta result came back at 2069 which is really good. But I feel awful, like I can't hold it together today. My partner came in to talk to me at work and he was reassuring, like the nurse at my ob's office was reassuring and yet I feel like it is impossible to be reassured right now.

If I wasn't pg right now I could do with a glass of wine. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is probably harder to deal with a sticky BFP. You know all the signs and feelings of a miscarriage. But not only that, you know the emotional weight that it carries too.

This pregnancy is different than the others, and your body is reacting differently too. Nothing I will say will make you feel more comfortable about it, but do enjoy the small hurdles you get to jump week by week...thinking of you during this difficult time :)