Thursday, April 20, 2006

Progress?

I had acu this morning and she switched my herb formula because she said my signs of dampness had diminished. I told her I felt like I was on a bit of a roller coaster but she told me that the dampness and phlegm obstruction had stopped the qi from flowing.

Now with the dampness mostly resolved the underlying condition of liver qi stagnation is surfacing -- all that stopped up qi from the obstruction is now trying to flow but it isn't flowing smoothly. The new herb she added in will help build the blood but also help with the liver qi stagnation. Go figure eh? It makes me feel like such a mess but I feel crappy without treatment so that isn't an option for me right now.

I have been good putting a hot water bottle on my belly in the evening to help with the fibroid (though I can't bring myself to do the castor oil pack), drinking my tea and then getting more exercise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just tagged you. Check out my site for details (and please don't hate me for it!).

Hugs!
Nikole