Monday, June 13, 2005

Cramps, cramps and more cramps

The cramps started yesterday evening with increased spotting. Still nothing that dramatic, no bleeding yet. I slept with a hot water bottle to help alleviate some of the discomfort. I feel a bit relieved that things appear to be moving along on their own though dealing with the bad pain and bleeding which is almost inevitably in my future during a busy work week when we are short staffed and have numerous deadlines isn't much fun.

I'm sipping passionflower tea this morning, it's a nerve tonic and hopefully it will help calm the cramping a bit so I can function at work. I've been trying to figure out which is better to drive to work or to take the bus. They take almost the same amount of time but one I have control over and the other I don't though if I take the bus I can always take a taxi home if I don't feel like driving. Blah.

No comments: