Monday, June 13, 2005

I just called and cancelled my scan. The nurse Debbie at the RE clinic I go to said that was fine and she understood. I told her that I would wait a week to see if things resolve on their own and then we could decide if we need to do a scan or bloodwork or anything.

My partner dropped me off at the office on the way to his consulting gig. That was nice of him. I'll have to take the bus home (or a taxi) but today has been pretty uneventful.

By the way, I really don't think at the end of the day that my liver qi stagnation had anything to do with my loss. I think something just went wonky with it. Maybe it was the delayed ovulation, maybe late implantation. Someone else I know had a beta level at 350 or something on CD14 and while I know that beta levels are all over the place for me it might just be a sign that something wasn't right. Maybe it was because I waited until CD 8 to supplement my progesterone. Maybe it was just messed up DNA.

I'll do some more qigong when I go home this evening to see if that will move things along. I can't remember if I mentioned it here (I must have) but in October when I went to a health resort with my friend and we first tried qigong, several hours later I passed a chunk of my retained tissue that how I know that it can move the immovable.

We are climbing Jacob's ladder,
We are climbing Jacob's ladder,
Higher, higher.

No comments: