Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I'm doing okay. Feeling majorly blocked in this weird way and I am having strange dreams like military or police taking me away because I'm in this odd status of pregnant/not pregnant. Last night was one after another dreams about trying to get the pregnancy tissue out of me. I have a follow up appointment with my RE tomorrow AM to see what's up.

Stopping the progesterone, plus the emotional upset has really messed up my digestion. I don't have a major loss of appetite but when I do eat I can only eat a half portion before I feel horrible. I've also been horribly constipated, which I wasn't before stopping the progesterone. My breasts are still sore but not as over the top large as they were with the progesterone. That progesterone is really strong stuff, it made me feel like I was in a haze, contributed to bloating, heightened my mood swings -- not fun stuff. I'm glad to be off of it.

No comments: