Friday, July 09, 2004

I dreamt last night that my uterus kept swelling on the non-fibroid side so that I had a large lump on one side of my abdomen. Since my gestational sac is still growing that might be the cause. I'm sooooo tired this morning, I think because I didn't have enough sleep last night. I'm due to call a client in 15 minutes to review a PowerPoint presentation -- I need to go review and see if I can come up with any intelligent questions and poignant things to say. Maybe I can send someone else out for coffee.

I'm getting my hair cut today for my birthday, I colored my hair last night -- just enough gray in my dark hair to make it noticeable and with the pg I was holding off coloring it. Now I have the opportunity to be pg and break all the rules -- I can eat soft ripened cheeses, clean the litter box (we don't have one but bear with me), travel internationally, not take my vitamins (although I probably should), eat sushi, dye my hair, eat junk food, drink coffee -- how about them benefits?

No comments: