Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I had the option of scheduling the d&c with the other doc this week but I've never seen her and I really like my RE. He's out of town this week. With a "missed abortion" it can take until weeks 10-16 for the body to recognize that the pg isn't happening I understand. For some women that won't happen at all and their bodies just keep increasing the production of HCG.

No, I don't have any signs that anything is subsiding, it is a little tiring and the worst is that being around other pg people I think to myself "I'm pg too, but not with a baby" -- it is a little isolating.

In the meantime, I'm going to try to hire some painters to patch and paint our hallway/stairwell, dining room and living room. Our house is from 1906 and the walls need some repair. I would do it but my neck always goes into spasm if I do too much since I've had whiplash twice. I better start calling around today to start getting quotes. Hopefully I'll get pg again soon but I wouldn't want to be around the paint fumes in early pg so I better use this TTC break wisely.

I asked my partner yesterday and he said that he did want to start trying again as soon as we're able to. My goal is to be pg by the time I have my next dental appointment right before Christmas since they know and I would hate to have to tell them that it didn't work out.

No comments: