Monday, July 12, 2004

I don't know what it is that makes me research so much. I think it is just my nature, I feel more comfortable when I know what is going on. My mother said that as an infant I would scream when she put me in the bassinette because I couldn't see what was going on. If they placed me in the baby seat inside of the bassinette I was fine since from that position I could look around. I think it is related to that this researching bug I have.

I'm tired of being pregnant, my symptoms are growing again; they had subsided when I stopped taking the progesterone. I have a tummy that I couldn't exercise off if I wanted, my breasts are hurting more in the morning and my nipples are sore too. I'm also having weird food/appetite things again where I'm hungry but feel yucky or starving and eat way too much. It is hard to eat properly since half of what I eat sits like lead in my stomach. Just one more week until it is over.

It is a little bit interesting getting to watch the symptoms without having them be as emotionally charged as when you know you are growing a new life inside of you. This is my fire drill, just preparing me for the real thing. We were talking last night and my partner said he had played his first game of basketball since turning 40. I said well I got pregnant while I was still 33 and he replied "I got someone pregnant before I turned 40!" It was kind of funny.

No comments: