Monday, July 19, 2004

I dragged my partner out to a lavender festival this weekend. It was great to get away from home. We spent the night at a friends house and drove around the countryside today. I got a lot of fresh air and sunshine and didn't allow myself to mope around all weekend. I feel like it is crazy that our embryo didn't develop and that we've known that since July 1 but here it is the 18th and I'm still pregnant. Almost over finally. It's been an odd journey over the past couple weeks, including hormonal ups and downs. I'm feeling closer to normal today, not sure if it was the sun or if maybe my HCG is dropping. My nipples are still sore and my abdomen is still fluffy (aka: fat).

I'm about to head over to the hospital to get un-pregnant. I wonder how long it will take to get over this. My biggest thing now is finding some sanitary napkins in my purses that I can consolidate. I haven't bought any and I was just out when we found out we were pg in June. I hope I don't feel bad this afternoon. Send me your best thoughts and prayers please.

No comments: