Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I had my OB appt this morning. Finally the doc is starting to pay more attention to my risk of uterine rupture (due to prior uterine surgery to remove a large fibroid) so while I have the c/s scheduled for 2/15 they might move it up a week -- maybe more. He's going to consult with some other practioners to get their input and I directed him to speak with my RE who did the surgery who is located in the same building as he.

For some reason the prospect of the baby coming sooner is just making me feel stressed. My partner said its time for the kid to get out of there and for me to get my body back -- he says he doesn't like seeing me not be able to move around as easily.

I'm trying to take deep breaths, a little qi gong even, to try to calm me down.

No comments: