Saturday, July 02, 2005

A summer of last hurrahs

So last night I went out drinking and dancing with friends. I let my hair down, got all girlied up and boogied. It was a lot of fun. If I was pregnant or had a kid already then hanging out until 2 am would not really be an option. But since I'm not, I can have one last hurrah, actually a summer of last hurrahs. No babysitters for me, I can just throw on a cute, sexy outfit and hit the town.

It's really rather amazing. It's like getting that card in monopoly where you get to go ahead and get $200. I'm going to take it for the gift it is.

We're also thinking of going to Barcelona in September for 10 days. That would be so awesome. I'm going to help make it happen.

I'm still spotting a little but physically I'm feeling pretty okay. No big emotional stuff lurking or anything, I think it all went out the window during my dragon treatment on Thursday.

I'm off camping for the weekend. I hope you have a nice one too. Don't forget to celebrate what you do have.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's what I like to see! I can't wait to start living again! I am so happy that you enjoyed yourself.