Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Blood Draw Results

I'm going to celebrate today because my beta level came back at 12. Last summer it took until the end of October to get that low, and I miscarried/had my d&c in July (I had retained tissue remember).

My hematocrit is low but I can treat it with continued iron supplementation and eating iron rich foods. My acupuncturist also has me on a blood building herb formula.

We're still going to take a break until August so I can build up my reserves.

It's still hard though, I thouhgt I was doing well and then I went into Borders at lunch and passed by the wall of pregnancy books and it just made it a little harder to breathe. I remembered standing there a few weeks ago and hoping in my heart that I would have reason to need some of them. Maybe next time.

No comments: