Friday, June 02, 2006

I haven't been doing my qigong I'm sorry to say, but I have been making a concerted effort to walk to and from work a few times a week. It makes dressing a bit awkward, I have to factor in client meetings and the like -- though wearing jeans and comfy shoes every day would be nice. I need to do more dance and lately I've been thinking that I should bring my bicycle up from the basement and take it around a bit.

I am having an unhappy body day today, actually I left work b/c I had such a bad stomach ache -- and it turns out a very light fever. I have no idea what it is about, I've been having stomachaches periodically after I eat. I came home and rested and drank a lot of water, particularly hot water and it made me feel better. I ate dinner without any more issues -- it's so weird. Been going on two weeks now. I sent an email to my acus about it, I hope they let me know what they think.

No comments: