Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What's up with the neighbors

I came back from a trip out of town and my partner mentioned to me that the couple next door told him that they are in the process of adopting a baby from China.

How odd I thought, two infertile couples living next door to each other. I did wonder why they didn't have kids, they seem to live their home life so deliberately, almost regimented.

Still I don't find the wife friendly at all so I wouldn't commiserate with her at all, especially since we're not the adopting sort at this point in our lives. I get along well enough with the husband but pretty much the only interactions we have with them as neighbors is when they need something from us.

I don't know how I feel about it yet. I suppose it might make me feel frustrated or something later on but right now the infertility connection seems to be the most noticible thing.

I ovulated while I was out of town and so there wasn't a chance that anything could come from this cycle. I did meet up with one of my miscarriage buddies from BabyCenter though for a wee bit and that was really super nice. ;)

I also started mon cours de Francais hier soir, oh la la. It was tres tres bien.

No comments: