Saturday, August 06, 2005

Back in the saddle again.

I thought about waiting until September to try again but then work demands that we can't travel to Europe so my fears about conceiving in August and being away in early pregnancy in September (just in case we got lucky) is a non-reality. So with ovulation upon us this weekend it just seemed like the natural thing to do a little BDing.

I'm feeling okay about it right now. As the days go by I'm sure I will start obsessing over my temps and chart and then whether or not we caught a shooting star but for right now, I'm okay with trying.

Wish us luck.

No comments: