Sunday, July 24, 2005

Just a quick one. I got my period today finally, the first time since April. Granted I had the bleeding with the miscarriage but if you've been there, you know it is different and doesn't count as a period. I had cramping and spotting last night and today and now just a somewhat normal flow. I don't think there will be anything dramatic this time, I sure as heck hope not.

It's hard not to be reminded of the last time I had cramps a few weeks ago and all that crazy hemorrhaging.

We're planning on going on a trip to Europe in a few weeks and I think we may need to hold off trying again until after that as my ovulation this cycle will land us not at home with my medical and acupuncture care in the early weeks of a possible pregnancy and I so don't want the experience of pregnancy and possibly loss while travelling, not with my brilliant history. I guess we can just do FAM for a cycle for avoidance.

No comments: