Thursday, March 10, 2005

As for the prospect of a c-section delivery, I am trying to be true to myself and at the same time true to the situation and reality. My fibroid was preventing me from getting pg and I had to have it out if I want to have babies. Having it out changed the situation for delivery and since I've gone to such extremes to "make room for baby" I should just relax about it and focus on getting pg firstmost and then getting the best surgeon I can find and get along with.

I've been feeling a lot better over the past week though energy-wise so I've started running/walking with my dog each day around 5:30 or 6pm, right before the sun goes down. It really helps clear my head and help my body shift gears from work. The furthest I can run is 2 blocks but then we walk -- my dog and I are getting more exercise though this way than just walking and she (old girl that she is at 14 1/2) is loving it. I've also been practicing my qigong and doing acupressure to help with my stagnation.

No comments: