Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Fibroids Increases Miscarriage Risk

I was just talking to some of my fibroid buddies online about the fact that our group, which is comprised of women with fibroids, has a much higher rate of miscarriage -- than even my miscarriage buddy group. I'm not surprised at these study findings, though the fact that they still know so little about where fibroids come from is frustrating (inner dialogue: "don't get frustrated, it blocks your liver qi")

Fibroids and miscarriage link

Early results from a pioneering study at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill indicate that small uterine fibroids are associated with an increased risk of miscarriage.

I'm 12 dpo today and I did an HPT which came up blaringly negative. I had all the symptoms too: sore breasts, moodiness, funny looking bumps on my areolae, no interest in sex, implantation spotting at 10-11 dpo. I'm trying not to obsess but really I haven't been able to get anything done today that is useful. I'm trying to obsess my way into getting pregnant but it isn't working out. Argh!

No comments: