Friday, February 11, 2005

AF arrived last night so I got to use my fertility monitor this morning. I know the first cycle it is just gathering data to compare to in future cycles but I have to say that the first day you use it is it a bit of a downer. I guess I don't have to POAS again until next week. I wonder how it will interpret my fertility, especially in contrast to my charting.

Do you know that I'm so much better since I felt all emotional and sick on Tuesday and then had to deal with my SIL's delivery. I feel like my ghost pregnancy, the one that you can't help but think about after that 9 months is defined when you get pregnant, the one that has been hanging over me -- it's over. I completed it and now I can go on. I metaphorically delivered my ghost baby up the other day. Does that make sense?

No comments: