Saturday, September 04, 2004

My fibroid I could feel prior to my getting pg and it was 6x7cm. It
grew a lot, at its peak measurement it was up to 9x11x11cm. A couple
weeks ago it was dropped to 8x9cm. When my bladder is full it is
really bad, when I'm lying down you can see it bulging out and it is
more uncomfortable than prior to my pg. Some pairs of pants I have
are also uncomfortable now because they put too much pressure on my
lower abdomen (I know you are probably clucking your tongues at me
telling me not to wear them then).

So, I know I have beta still in my system so it probably isn't
shrinking as much as it might eventually. If you have fibroids and
know by measurement or physical sensation (pelvic pressure, etc.),
how long did it take for them to shrink down for you?

I could live with the pressure prior to my pg but now I feel the
pressure so much that I keep thinking I might want to have it out.
Still, I will first try to shrink it back with acupuncture and herbs
which worked before.

So, can anyone share with me how long until their fibroids shrank
post pregnancy?

No comments: