Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Nothing much happening here. I've gotten so used to the not being pregnant signs that I know nothing is going on with me this month. I only wish we had a hint of something EVER. Sometimes it is hard not to feel sterile through all of this. (I'm just tired and cranky from PMS right now). My partner still hasn't called the doc to set up the appointment to review the SPA test results. Maybe next week while AF is visiting, that would be a great time don't you think

I did speak with my friend of 20+ years this morning and she had just finished nursing her week-old twins. It was nice talking to her and seeing how she was doing with this new life phase and responsibility. I could hear one of the babies over the phone making little squimy whimpers. I'll see them later this month.

Please God let something work for us.

No comments: