Wednesday, September 07, 2005

An update on the dysmenorrhea

I had a stomach virus or something. It was connected to a different virus I caught weeks ago with a temperature and everything -- the connection was the stomachache that lasted for weeks. It's possible it was some sort of micro-organism as in the end several of the symptoms were similar to when I had salmonella, though the timing was spread out and the symptoms didn't happen all at once. I felt like I needed to throw up two weeks ago, and also like I was going to have diarrhea. I made mention of it to my acupuncturist. The following Sunday I woke up and felt really ill and proceeded to empty my digestive tract over and over for several hours. That seems to be the end of it though my acupuncturist today noted still some disturbance in my stomach channel.

No comments: