Friday, June 18, 2004

With my almost 4 weeks pregnancy my uterus has enlarged so that my
fibroid feels just about a centimeter below the surface on the right
side of my abdomen when I'm lying down in the morning with a full
bladder. I read in the Merck Manual this morning you aren't meant to
feel the uterus above the pubic bone until 12+ weeks but as I have
mentioned previously, one gyn in December said that I was the
equivalent of a 14 week pregnancy.

I'm feeling good aside from the general feeling of malaise and sore
breasts. The progesterone (suppositories!) are helping to keep the
contractions in check which is great. I'm starting to believe that my period isn't coming ;) No morning sickness but I absolutely HAVE TO eat something in the morning, I can't get on without it. I'm also
thirsty and am drinking a lot.

Evidently we've been growing the vascular system this week and start
working on organs next week.

In two weeks I'll have a follow on appointment and ultrasound and I
will be sure to let you know what comes of that.

No comments: