Sunday, July 26, 2009

TTC update

I don't think there's much to tell really. My last LP was super short, my ovulation this cycle is really late (which seems to be the pattern -- alternating cycle lengths). I've been diligent my prenatal vitamins, plus iron, plus a liquid calcium and I'm not feeling as poorly. Still, I was wiped a couple days ago, just after ovulation, absolutely drained feeling. I'm feeling better now again.

Oh, and in spite of using the fertility monitor, I ran out of sticks for one day and never saw a peak day. I was way sure the day I ovulation as I felt awful pain in my lower abdomen, like a particularly painful O.

We gave it a good try this month, better than normal. I guess we will just see what happens. I don't have my hopes up.

I do need to make another appointment for acupuncture treatment.

No comments: