Monday, May 11, 2009

I just stopped by to give a little update. I've started going to acupuncture again for regular treatment as I wasn't feeling that great and my cycles have been odd. I wanted to help build myself up for our TTC effort. They have me on a Chinese herb mix that is compatible with nursing to help build my blood. They diagnosed me as blood and yin deficient -- but having a child and nursing both require a lot of blood and yin.

I've also started going to qi gong again. We are doing Soaring Crane at school. I went last week for the first class and I felt my body working through some things.

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

I'm ramping up again with the acu and herbs for another IVF cycle (gasp!). Hope to see you posting more, though I'm sure it's difficult to find the time!

Milenka said...

So happy to see an update from you! Many positive thoughts coming your way!