Monday, December 15, 2008

Fibroid Embolization (UFE/UAE) - Finding an Interventional Radiologist

I just did a search of my blog and couldn't find any info (though I know I researched it) related to how to find an interventional radiologist (IR) if you are interested in UFE/UAE. Here are some links to learn more:

ASK4UFE IR Locator

Society of Interventional Radiologist - Doctor Finder

Here's an informational link about UFE and fibroid treatment options:
Uterine Fibroid Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment

1 comment:

The Rebound Girl said...

So glad I found this blog. I too have uterine fibroids and now am 6 weeks along.