Sunday, October 15, 2006

Belly at almost 22 weeks

I feel like I've grown a lot over the past couple of weeks and my partner could tell as well when he saw me when I got back from New York. Between him travelling for work and my travelling to visit family and friends back East we didn't get to see each other for a week and a half.



I'm now feeling wiggles up on my sides now occasionally, a couple inches below my rib cage but the baby is also getting a lot bigger because oftentimes I can feel him wiggling up above my belly button and down low by my hips at the same time. He fairly predictably wakes up a minute or so after I do in the mornings, likes to dance after I eat meals and then around 6pm and 9pm he gets pretty active for a while. During the rest of the day I get a fair amount of movement as well. He doesn't wake me up at night, rather I wake him up when I have to go pee.

My partner spent a good 15 minutes last night hanging out with the baby wrigglng under his hand last night. That was nice.

I'm finally just about recovered from 3+ weeks of cold and flu. Everyone at the office got sick and my body was having a hard time fighting it. Even while I was travelling last weekend I was feeling run down. Gradually I'm feeling more and more like myself though. Thank goodness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your belly looks cute! I'm so happy things are going well for you and your hubby.
deb

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful belly! Feeling all that movement must be amazing.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Just thought about checking in with you; came to check the website, and: Wow, you have such a beautiful belly!!! Still thrilled for you. A boy? Daddy must be excited.


A co-worker is just back from her first baby. She's in the bathroom pumping twice a day. Very dedicated and very cute.

Will check back again. So happy for you both.

Joelle